Monday, June 21, 2021

L-I-Vator I & II - Laszlo Molnar by Wood Wonders

This is another awesome puzzle by Brian crafted with an Okoume Box with a restrictive opening.  The Yellowheart pieces took me a bit of manoeuvring to get them all in. Solving the second challenge with the Padauk pieces took me quite a bit more time but Allard’s blog post (link below) gave me just the clue I needed to persevere!  I’m quite fond of these type of packing puzzles and highly recommend grabbing one of these if you should find one on the secondary market.  It’s a great design by Laszlo featuring two puzzles in one!

You should also check out Allard’s Blog about this puzzle, he has some good insight into the solving process!


Here's what Brian said:  Please visit Wood Wonders to stay informed of his wonderful puzzle offerings!



“Two puzzles for the price of one!

From the amazing mind of my friend Laszlo Molnar comes these two gems. Packing puzzles with rotations are not one of my strong suits but I love these! The same box but two different sets of pieces. Each set is similar in that each piece builds on the the previous one by adding a single unit cube. But the pieces are very different beyond the first few. Two distinct and rather difficult challenges in one.”



No comments:

Post a Comment