Saturday, April 30, 2022

Wolf’s Z-Pentacube - Yoshiya “Wolf” Shindo - IPP 17 (1997) Exchange by Tosh “Junk” Kato

 


This puzzle has 120 ‘Z’ shaped pieces (Penta cube) with the goal being a 10 x 10 x 6 Block.  It’s obviously a very difficult packing puzzle with four solutions.


I’ve been fascinated by packing puzzles ever since I got into the puzzle sphere, there’s something about packing pieces into a box that I find intriguing.


I took a pic with a wooden truck to show how much of a large amount of pieces there are when thrown into a pile.


I’ve been meaning to make a nice presentation box for this cool puzzle and after nearly a year I finally made one, it features Roasted Bird’s Eye Maple Box with Walnut Sleeve and Roasted Ash Top & Bottom with Wenge Slipfeathers.










No comments:

Post a Comment