Wednesday, October 9, 2024

Kukulkan by Yavuz Demirhan


When Yavuz sent out his newsletter about a new release of puzzles, this one really caught my eye.  It’s shipped assembled so how hard could it be, but don’t let that fool you as you can easily remove the first two pieces, however removing the remaining pieces is quite surprising.  Once you do finally get  all the pieces out, putting them back in is quite the challenge!


If you’d like to be put on Yavuz’s newsletter, send me a message and I’ll forward it along.


Here’s a brief description from Yavuz:


“There is a reason why (‘this puzzle is shipped assembled’) and I hope you will find it out very soon.  I just can tell there are 8 pieces, take them out and put them in!”




I made a Box to store my puzzle in out of Oak with Walnut Slipfeathers.








No comments:

Post a Comment