Tuesday, July 27, 2021

Hat Trick - Laszlo Molnar by Wood Wonders

Here’s another gorgeous puzzle by Brian  and of course a great design by Laszlo!

I have a funny story about this puzzle, I had acquired this puzzle through the Discord and unbeknownst to me it had been shipped minus one ‘L’ piece.  Once I started to solve it with only five ‘L’ pieces I was surprised to find a solution within a matter of seconds!  I kept thinking did I get really lucky or was this puzzle trivial, it wasn’t until I looked over Brian’s original listing that I noticed my copy only had the five pieces.  Thankfully the missing piece was erroneously omitted from my puzzle and is on its way to me now.

                    

Woods are Curly Maple/Bolivian Rosewood Box with Bolivian Rosewood pieces

                    

Here's what Brian said:  Please visit Wood Wonders to stay informed of his wonderful puzzle offerings!



“Of course I had to make a few extras when making the preorders, just in case something went wrong. Well, nothing went wrong, so you have one last chance to grab one while the supply lasts. Only 6 extras available.

This was one of two of Laszlo's entries into the IPP Design Competition and a TOP TEN Vote Getter. You know when Laszlo makes designs a packing puzzle that it will be a good one! I think this one has a difficult to find Aha! moment, making it even more satisfying.”







No comments:

Post a Comment