Monday, October 17, 2022

Bomb Destroyer by BrunS Engineer



Well wouldn’t you know the brave Andriy Bruns managed to machine a run of these beautiful puzzles amidst bombs literally being dumped all over his homeland!


Special thanks to Tye for acquiring this puzzle for me from Nothing Yet Designs.


Here’s his description from his website:


“Two step Bomb Destroyer puzzle 

lvl. 3 in our gradation.

Reward - Skynet coin from future.

The project of this puzzle was started last year and from 24 Feb 2022  real russian bombs dropping on my town and my contry. But if your love to puzzle making is strong, you can do them even at war.

I wish peaceful skies to all of you, and I want that you can see war only in fantastic movies or virtual games.

Material: aluminium, bronze and steel.”









No comments:

Post a Comment