Sunday, November 27, 2022

PMAU by Stuart Gee



Stuart was kind enough to include this clever tray design that is very reminiscent of classic ‘Coffin’ designs.

Four seemingly innocent pieces need to be placed within this frame and as is usually the case with this sort of puzzle your mind races to the thought that it looks like a cakewalk.  

Much like many Coffin designs this one plays on the fact that there are multiple sides that are begging you to place pieces alongside them until you quickly realize that it’s just not going to work.

I spent a considerable amount of time with this one until I thought I had come up with the intended solution but Stuart told me that I found an alternate solution, very nice design Stuart, thanks for sending it to the great white north.




No comments:

Post a Comment